Friday 24 August 2012

News Flash! Max Factor Fantasy Fire in Australia.

I nearly died and turned into a little puddle in the middle of Priceline. Every time I go past a Max Factor display, I always check the Max Factor display for Fantasy Fire. Each time I am disappointed until today.


OMG! OMG! OMG! was heard. It is a good thing I was not alone because there could have been a worry that I was having a heart attack. You need a lot of support when you discover such a find as this! I had to buy all three that they had on display. Three bottles only equals one regular bottle and I promise I am going to share one bottle of my Fantasy Haul. This is my reward for not spending the money and getting it through eBay.


Having this will enable me to compare my Darling Diva Ringer to Fantasy Fire. It is a good thing that it is not long until September is here and Awesome Aussie August is over!

Finding Fantasy Fire made my day. Hurray! OMG! I can't believe I actually have Fantasy Fire.

Ahem. I'll settle down now.

No comments:

Post a Comment