Thursday 23 August 2012

Awesome Aussie August: Peita's Polish - Zebration

A Zebration is a hybrid between a zebra and dalmation. You have the black and white stripes in the form of bar glitter to make up the zebra component. Would Cruella de Vil love these small and large hex glitters in white and black?


Rather than layering the glitter on, I had to dab it on. My base was very thick and the glitters did not come off easily. I am sure some thinner would help with this as I have read another review where the glitter flowed on easily. My bottle is the small 5 ml version and that may have made a difference with the brush.


My base colour is BYS Kung Fu Blue and it is NOT colour accurate in these pictures. I prefer the colour in these pictures to the more yellow toned version of Tiffany blue it actually is. Is this proof I need a new camera? It is nine years old and I should cut it some slack.

No comments:

Post a Comment