Friday 3 August 2012

Awesome Aussie August: Chi Chi Cradle Snatcher and Daring Digits First Love

Decisions, decisions. It was tough trying to decide what to use first out of my latest haul. I wanted to try First Love from Daring Digits. Considering what I bought, Chi Chi Cradle Snatcher would have to be the best match as a base for First Love's shimmer.



Cradle Snatcher is an orchid pink/purple. This was my first time using Chi Chi and I can't complain about the formula or anything in this $5 polish. I used two coats as I painted my nails in a sleepy and half darkness.


Over the top of my index and ring fingers I applied First Love. I have never used a large glitter like this before and so it was a new experience. In future I think I will apply the shimmer after removing all of the hearts. Then I would place the hearts on with a tooth pick, dotting tool or some similar implement. The magenta shimmer goes well over this polish and I had many compliments about my manicure today and that makes me happy.


No comments:

Post a Comment