Tuesday 21 August 2012

Awesome Aussie August: Peita's Polish "Haul" featuring Wonky Nerds

Earlier in August a few Australian Bloggers were doing a seven day Great Aussie Polish Challenge. I came across Peita's Polish at Polished Peripherals. The colours did not interest me but I looked at the etsy store. Uhoh. I was in trouble! Aussie Bee!

Peita gave me fantastic customer service when I made my list of mini nail polishes. She even refunded me the birthday discount I did not put in because I was too eager to pay her. They were packed and shipped quickly even though it was a special request. I received it within a week of ordering. You can't complain with that can you?

I did add some labels to the handles so I would know which was which in the future. That would be my only complaint. I am not certain if the full size bottles have their names. You can look at these as more sample sizes. We have Wonky Nerds, Little Princess, Shooting Stars, Zebration and Aussie Bee.


Wonky Nerds is a purple and holographic pink glitter top coat. Unusually, I did not use top coat. See the bumpy texture?


I used Chi Chi Cradle Snatcher as a base colour and applied one coat of Wonky Nerds. Can you see the little flecks of holographic? They did not have regular packs of Nerds at the supermarket so I made do with a share pack.


Ok, maybe I had two packs...


2 comments:

  1. Aww how cute!!! Yes, the big bottles do have the names on them. I discovered when I did your order that the labels I use for the big bottles were not right for the small bottles, sorry :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am just happy that you were able to enable me with getting so many of your creations. Realistically, when am I ever going to use a full bottle? I already had a label machine for my frankens so it was not a problem. :)

      Delete