Sunday 5 August 2012

Awesome Aussie August: Chi Chi Gimme Gimme a Man and Darling Digits True Love

Oh dear, have a look at what I used - Gimme Gimme a Man True Love. Ooops. When I looked at my latest additions, I thought that I would layer Daring Digits True Love over one of the blues since I already used the orchid pink/purple.


I need more practice with large glitters in polish but this time around it was slightly easier since I had some idea of how it would behave. It was easy to get some of the hearts out with the gold glitter without needing to fish for them. The gold glitter in True Love is comprised of two different sizes of gold hex glitter.

Gimme Gimme a Man applied as well as could be expected from a pale colour. I like the colour but I am not sure how well it suits my skin. It can be difficult to tell how a colour looks with my skin at this time of year because it is cold. Are the tips of my fingers red because I am cold? I took the first set of pictures in the shade where there was still frost.


Brrrrrr! Can you see the frosty leaves behind my hand there?

No comments:

Post a Comment