Thursday 30 August 2012

Awesome Aussie August: Satin Seasonal 01 and 03

This post will be light on words as it is being brought to you by a headache. Yes, I am dedicated to you and want to get this done.

When I saw the lovely purple of Satin Seasonal Nail Enamel 01, I had to add it to my little Satin collection. I am sure I have something like this already but I adore purple. In the same bargain bin dig I found Satin Seasonal Nail Enamel 03. AHA! These would look great together.

Satin Seasonal Nail Enamel 03
Sadly, I did not get a single good picture of Seasonal 01. This polish has a pretty shimmer and I could see red and blue particles in the dry polish. The only places you will see this colour by itself is on my thumb in the above picture and this blurry picture below.


I did manage to get a few pictures of the combination of 01 and 03. Satin Seasonal Nail Enamel 03 is a glorious glitter top coat with holographic hex and bar glitters. I am sure that there is colour changing regular glitter in there along with aqua and purple.


This was much more attractive in person. You have heard me say before that my camera won't capture all of the colour and holographic goodness.


And one last picture to share. This picture was taken in the shade to try to show the glitters better.


No comments:

Post a Comment