Sunday 30 September 2012

Silly Old Bear

Winnie the Pooh and his friends are an old favourite of mine. I could not resist getting the QA3 image plate from Light in the Box since it features that Silly Old Bear.


I used two coats of Orly Hook Up over Sephora by OPI Don't Feed the Hand Models. Hook Up tends to be a shimmery and streaky yellow. The nude polish was essential for eliminating visible nail line.


The stamping was done in Konad Black and the highlights on the wings of the bee and the petals of the flower are Color Club Worth the Risque.


The images all stamped well from this plate. I bought this for less than $2 and that included the shipping. Light in the Box tends to be rather slow and the plates can be hit and miss in quality.

Overall I am very happy with this cheerful manicure. It was simple and it looks good even on my extra stubby nubbins since the major breakage.

2 comments:

  1. I am glad you liked Pooh Bear. :)

    I have a smurf plate from the same series coming. I will have to post about that too. For Mr R I bought the Transformers plate but I have never used it.

    I am despairing because my nails are not playing nicely with me. :(

    ReplyDelete