Friday 7 September 2012

Wear Teal Day for Ovarian Cancer

Teal is one of my favourite colours. I really favour the dark versions and not the light aqua leaning colours.


The base colour I chose for my Wear Teal Day manicure was L'Oreal Blue Reef. Such a lovely colour with great application. I did have to trim some stray bristles in my brush before I started. I had the same  problem with the other L'Oreal polish I have. Would you believe that I applied this colour without the need for clean up? That is a major bonus in my books.


With all of the things I could go with, I ended up stamping with the awareness ribbon design from Bundle Monster BM-321. The polish I used for the subtle stamping was BYS Kung Fu Blue. It may not have been the best to stamp with but it complemented the colour of Blue Reef well for an understated look. Originally I had considered trying to freehand ovaries... I think this was a much better option.



No comments:

Post a Comment