Friday 7 September 2012

Wear It Purple Day for Rainbow Youth

Wear purple? Of course! I love to wear purple. To team wearing purple with a good cause such as bringing awareness to the risks of suicide and the plight of "rainbow" youth, now that is even better. My Strumpet brought it to my attention that it was not just Wear Teal Day and with this type of cause it deserves another manicure and another post today.


You have the right to be proud of who you are.
Wear it Purple exists in order to help GLBTIQ (gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender, intersex and queer) youth at risk. Run by students, we aim to stop the ignorance, bullying and suicides.

From the Wear It Purple website.

The perfect to colour in my opinion is a purple holographic polish. It is both purple and rainbow. My only purple holographic polish is China Glaze LOL. Of course I had to add a rainbow row of rhinestones. Wear It Purple and wear it proud.


No comments:

Post a Comment