Saturday 8 September 2012

Dedicated to the Ones I Love - XOXO VL001 image

This one is for Mr R and Miss L. I love you.


Sally Hansen Crushed Gems Cha-Ching reminds me of diamonds and rubies. Those stones are special for me as they are Mr R and Miss L's birthstones. I used two coats of this polish and it dried fast. It looked dull and gritty without top coat and I wondered whether it was going to be a top coat eater.


After one coat of Seche Vite had dried, I stamped with the XOXO image from Vivid Lacquer's VL001 image plate. The polish I used for the stamping was China Glaze Millenium. I bet you were wondering if I used any other polish than Nails Inc Cleopatra's Kiss. Finally, all of my fingernails were given another coat of Seche Vite to help smooth them out.


You may have noticed some odd things about this manicure. My hands are very shiny from the moisturiser I just applied. While I was applying the moisturiser, the polish on my index finger slid off in a sheet. Ooops. So I quickly reattached it and took these photographs before they all came off.

No comments:

Post a Comment