Monday 10 September 2012

Daily Manicure Week - Monday

I really liked Shatter Me Claire's 7 Days 7 Ways posts. Her last post left off in the middle of her second edition. I would love to see her finish this one off. This is such a great idea that I thought I would try my own version but with two polishes. One will be the base colour and the other can be used as the accent. I am not sure how well it will work but I can try.

So it is Monday and you had a really hard weekend. You don't feel like doing much so you just paint your fingernails with the first available colour that you lay your hands on.


For the base colour I chose the work appropriate Sephora by OPI Don't Feed the Hand Models. I could have used three coats for this but on a Monday morning you really need to get out of the door!


No comments:

Post a Comment