Saturday 1 September 2012

Welcome Spring! Fantasy Fire Plum Blossoms.

After seeing Konad M66 for the first time I knew I had to get it. Just for the blossoms alone I had to get it. I love cherry blossoms/sakura as a motif.


Since it is now September and not Awesome Aussie August, I can now show the much coveted Max Factor Fantasy Fire that I was able to procure. In Australia? Wow! Hurray!


You will have seen many swatches of Fantasy Fire that are much more worthy than mine would be. So I thought I would fill this post with pictures of Fantasy Fire stamped with the cherry blossoms from Konad M66. I used a single coat of base colour Rimmel Blue My Mind with two coats of Fantasy Fire. My stamping polish was Konad Special White Pearl.


This tree is full of blossoms to herald in the spring. It is not a cherry tree but a plum tree. See that blue sky in the background. Magnificent. I am not keen on taking pictures in the early morning light which is when these were taken. The shadows are too long at that time of day.


I had a compliment from a client when I wore this to work. That is always a sign of a good job done. Although it most likely has something to do with a pretty special polish like Fantasy Fire.


No comments:

Post a Comment