Friday 28 September 2012

Chi Chi Fr**ken Weekend with Darling Diva Pendragon

That post title sounds so very wrong.

I went bin diving with the Strumpet the other day and we pulled out a couple of Chi Chi polishes on clearance. One of these was Fricken Weekend. Yes, I have to admit that I was very taken with the name of it. I promised to share a decant with the Strumpet and so my bank account had another deduction. Ooops.


Weekend is an unusual colour. It is almost a greenish cast gunmetal. Application was of two coats over PVA glue as I intended to apply a glitter polish over the top. When wet this polish tends to be streaky but the streaks mainly disappear once dry. How much they disappear will depend on your application.


Over the top of this I used Pendragon from Darling Diva Polish. I was attracted to the varied green and bronze glitters in this polish from the moment I saw it in etsy. The other great surprise you get as you turn your hand is the holographic effect. This is from the small gold holographic glitter in this polish. It is beautiful.


I had brilliant customer service from Darling Diva Polish. She was very patient as I decided what I wanted in my mini bottles. I did have a worry that I may not have been able to get everything in a mini bottle as some of the larger glitters will not fit through the neck of the 5 ml bottle. Thankfully all of the polishes I wanted did.

No comments:

Post a Comment