Wednesday 12 September 2012

News Flash: Get your FREE Butter London with InStyle

It is always worth having a look at the magazines when you are going through the checkout. I received my first (and only until now) Butter London nail polish by buying Madison. These magazines don't hold much in the way of interest for me except when I can get my hands on some good polish for a bargain price.


InStyle Australia's October 2012 issue is giving away a bottle of Butter London with each copy. You get to choose between Pillar Box Red or Pink Ribbon. In Australia InStyle costs $8.95 and in New Zealand the magazine retails for $9.20.


I chose to get Pillar Box Red and this was definitely worth it. I love the bright red and the beautiful application I have come to expect from Butter London.

You can also get $5 from your next purchase either online or in store. Since they charge almost $10 delivery per item online, I think I would give that one a miss. It is probably better to wait for the next lot of Butter London to be available on Ozsale. They usually charge $14 per polish and seem to have a capped rate of postage at $9.

I am amazed I managed to update this from the original terrible picture. :O

No comments:

Post a Comment