Friday 2 November 2012

Long Awaited Rainbow - Kleancolor Metallics

I was very excited when one of my work colleagues was going to the US. In my mind, America is the polish addicts idea of heaven with row after row of delights at a bargain price. I had already been spoilt by my Strumpet visiting the US and bringing me back so many goodies that would have cost hundreds of dollars to buy in Australia. That is, if all of those items had been available in Australia.

All I wanted was the Kleancolor Metallics. They are very cheap and I have read that they are good for stamping. 13 polishes for $15? There was a reputation for stinking but they would seriously bolster my stamping choices.


It took a while for me to get my hands on these beauties as my friend forgot to pack them before she headed back to Australia. Oh no! Thankfully they were posted here and I eventually got my hands on them.

After receiving them I had to take pictures. To line them up in the perfect rainbow is lovely.


We have in order: Metallic Black, Coffee Addict, Metallic Mango, Metallic Orange (Both Mango and Orange look very similar to me), Metallic Yellow, Metallic Green, Metallic Sapphire, Metallic Aqua, Metallic Fuschia, Metallic Purple, Bite Me and Metallic White.

I am very happy with them even though I have not tried them out much yet. There is a little bit of stamping that I need to take pictures of. The biggest bonus is that they do not smell as bad as I thought that they would. It may be due to the allergies I suffer from clogging up my nose but I did not notice anything different to most of the other polishes I use. It certainly was not overpowering.




No comments:

Post a Comment