Tuesday 23 October 2012

Pink Ribbon Day

Due to this moving operation, I have not been able to do my nails. They have turned my nails into shabby nubbins. I was supposed to post for Pink Ribbon Day yesterday but what could I put on here? I decided that there was only one thing I could do.


A few months ago I was going to do a manicure with China Glaze TTYL. I think it is a lovely peachy pink holographic and I was planning on doing some nail art over the top. After I snapped some pictures I had to go to work. By the time I returned home the polish had chipped beyond rescue but I saved the pictures. My intentions were that I would do a manicure design with this polish as the base colour but...


All of these Breast Cancer Foundations seem a little confusing. There are four major organisations in Australia and they all work together. Thank goodness. The National Breast Cancer Foundation (NBCF) also uses the symbol of the Pink Ribbon for their logo. When you buy something with the pink ribbon logo with money to support breast cancer research, this is the organisation your money should be going to. NBCF's focuses exclusively on research with the hope of no death from breast cancer by 2030.


No comments:

Post a Comment