Friday 5 October 2012

Christmas at Midnight - A Franken by Mr R.

Mr R likes to get in and play around mixing and frankening. If I let him have his way, I don't think I would have any "pure" polish left because he would have mixed it all into something else. Today I am featuring one of his creations, Christmas at Midnight.


There are three parents for this offspring. Mr R used Fantasy Makers aka Wet N Wild Black for his base and added Satin Nail Enamel 17. Satin Nail Enamel 17 imparted a blue shimmer to the black and made it slightly jelly. I was concerned since 17 is a pink polish but only the shimmer was gifted to the Franken. Last of all, Daring Digits Robin was added for the glitter component.


To wear this I used a coat of OPI Black Onyx as my base colour. I would have used the Fantasy Makers Black but I could not find it. I wonder why? ;) I really like Mr R's creation even if he did want to sell it to me for $1. He even suggested that we start selling frankens. Not at $1 each thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment