Thursday 11 October 2012

All You Need is Love

"All You Need is Love" has been running through my head. I have loved The Beatles music for as long as I can remember. Was I born loving their music? How do you translate the song onto the nail? This is what I did for it.

I feel all rainbowy and holographic lately and I wanted to use Sally Hansen Diamond as my base colour. Diamond is sheer and although I have built it up for a base in the past, I conserved this jewel by applying two coats over China Glaze Millenium. The scattered holographic in Diamond is enough to give you little flashes of rainbow colour in normal indoor lighting.


Next I had a look at my image plates and decided that Bundle Monster's BM-311 would be ideal as it has love written over and over around a heart. My image plate did not stamp well with the text portion of the image. For the stamping polish I went with Konad Dark Red after discarding many other polishes because test runs did not stamp well.

To make this manicure completely love, I should have done all of my nails. I did not do all of my nails as I was unhappy with how this image was picking up.


Nothing you can make that can't be made.
No one you can save that can't be saved.
Nothing you can do but you can learn how to be you in time.
It's easy.

All you need is love...

No comments:

Post a Comment