Friday 27 July 2012

Open Your Heart and Nail Mail

Mr R and I were looking at LightInTheBox a few weeks ago and we decided on three image plates.This is the second time I have ordered from them and I find that shipping is not fast. If you are patient, you can have some image plates eventually and cheaply. We chose QA3, QA4 and LO01. It was LO01 that caught Mr R's eye and he had a manicure idea.


QA3 has Winnie the Pooh related images and QA4 has some Transformers with some odds and ends.

When the plates arrived, Mr R could not wait and had to rip the blue plastic off LO01 right away. I was told that the lock in the middle was his heart and the key at the bottom was the one to open it. He let me know that I was the one with the key. How sweet. I am sure Miss L will let me know about her heart's key after she sees the manicure when they come home from school.

Over the top of the One Horned Goat franken oomphed with extra Speck-tacular, I stamped with Konad White Pearl. Taking pictures was becoming bothersome and the best one was captured with the iPhone.


When I first ordered from LightInTheBox, I purchased two plates. They were KD4 and A35. I was very impressed with KD4 with the Angry Birds stamping well. Sadly, they are too large for any finger but my thumb really. :( Someday when my nails grow a little, I may get a slingshot on my thumb with a bird flying through the air. Mr R and Miss L would love that. The other plate, A35, was terrible. I was looking forward to some Easter images but I rid myself of the plate when I discovered it would not stamp. Perhaps the engraving is too shallow?



No comments:

Post a Comment