Tuesday 1 January 2013

Pretty Seriously Serious Mummy Mush

Happy New Year and welcome to 2013. I hope that the new year has started off kindly for you without too many hang overs from seeing the old year out.

I used three coats of Pretty Serious Mummy Mush for some nail art. To "upcycle" the manicure I added Darling Diva's Seriously Serious.


Seriously Serious is a purple and green version of A Christmas Story. This polish did not need to be thinned and I applied one easy layer over the top of Mummy Mush.


Darling Diva recommends not using Seriously Serious over the top of purple polish as the purple micro glitter can not be seen. I thought the pale champagne gold glass fleck multi-chrome would show both the purple and holographic green micro-glitters well. I think at some point in time I will wear it over a green such as China Glaze Emerald Fitzgerald or maybe a mauve.

I will leave you with a picture that shows a little more of the holographic sparkle from the green holographic micro-glitter.


1 comment:

  1. They're such a pretty combo over the golden base! It reminds me of Mardi Gras here in the States!

    ReplyDelete