Wednesday 9 January 2013

You need to Just Keep Swimming in this heat.

We are looking forward to having Summer days with the temperature in the high 30s. That is in degrees celsius. It is times like these that I wish I lived closer to the beach. Then again, I lived on the beach as a child and I don't remember taking every opportunity to swim in the ocean.


I bring another Darling Diva polish today. It is Finding Nemo's Dory inspired Just Keep Swimming. This was one coat over three coats of Satin Nail Enamel 10 which is a smurf blue with pink shimmer.


I found the white bar glitter a little "hairy" but I managed it ok. I was able to get it put into position and not hanging over edges fairly easily. The white bar glitter seems to be rather finer than the bar glitter I have had in other polishes. You can easily see the hex glitters in my pictures but it is more difficult to see the green micro-glitter. Of course I say it is green but this is most likely due to the blue tinted base making yellow appear as green. The flecks can be slightly seen in the shade photograph below.


No comments:

Post a Comment